Summer break is around the corner, and you don't have to look far to find your next family retreat. Get ready for an authentic Southwestern-style welcome on your escape. Luxuriate in fun and relaxation under The Wigwam's tropical shades. Revel in summertime joy with near and dear ones with seasonal menus, poolside fun, and an exclusive array of family events and recreations.
The Wigwam Summer Calendar for Your Next Family GetawayImagine never-ending family fun at The Wigwam's manicured lawns. Large sparkling pools, green open spaces, and our award-winning dining destinations inside the 440-acre oasis also double up as the best event venues in Litchfield Park. Check our calendar for the month's top events before planning your summer trip.
Laid-back Summers by the Pool & SpaA luxury summer getaway is all about that perfect laid-back vibe. With family, it's about quality bonding time too. At The Wigwam, adults get to cool off poolside, with private cabanas, and craft cocktails. Kids will find their haven of fun under the sun on our fantastic twin water slide.
- Oasis Pool Relaxations: Own your private oasis. Rent private cabanas and elevate your summer experience with DJ entertainment on the weekends. Palm shades and poolside refreshments can also act as highlights for your exclusive family get-togethers.
- Family Time at the Tower Pool: The favorite spot for families to hang out during the summers. Kids and adults alike have a great time on our twin water slides. Enjoy refreshments and snacks from the poolside bar and grill. Catch a poolside movie in the evenings.
- Indulgences at LeMonds Aveda Salon-Spa: Radiate and rejuvenate through our spa's exclusive summer packages. Enjoy hour-long massages and facials with authentic plant-based ingredients.
What's on the MenuA good family trip deserves great food. The Wigwam's award-winning restaurants take pride in providing enough choices so that everyone gets what they want. From Wigwam Wellness menu items to fresh farm-to-table cuisine, we have a dining option for everyone!
- Character Breakfast at Red's: Celebrate this summer with your fairytale favorites. Enjoy delicious breakfast menus from the Red's Bar & Grill. Commemorate the occasion with photo-ops with kids' favorite celebrities!
- Wine Dinner Series: Gather with friends or family over a seasonal four-course menu, specially designed by Executive Chef, Kirsten Seltzer and Executive Sous Chef Chris Knouse and thoughtfully presented with a selection of each winery's most popular offerings.
- Family Games at Wigwam Bar: Lawn games and recreations are our guests' favorite pastimes. Bring the family together for a friendly competition of Giant Jenga, Cornhole, and other group games on the Wigwam Bar patio.
Superheroes Are Born in SummersLet kids have the time of their lives. The Wigwam's inspiring set of summer events interact with kids on their level. Help them realize the dreams of becoming a champion of their cause. The best fireworks showcase in Phoenix can be a quality bonding time for the family.
Red, White & BOOM: Nothing speaks to family more than the 4th of July celebrations. Our annual fireworks display is quite popular in the Litchfield Park neighborhood and a must-visit for families coming to Phoenix. Superhero Training Camp: Our Superhero Training Camp lets kids meet their comic book fantasies in real life. Specially designed obstacle courses inspire and motivate your little heroes to overcome real-life challenges. Wildlife World Zoo Showcase: An outdoor escape is incomplete without a bit of wildlife! On these Sunday sessions, kids will learn about exotic species from distant mangroves and secluded tropical habitations.
Plan your trip soon and get a summertime discount on your stays and resort credits to spend on spa treatments, exclusive dinners, and more. We can't wait to see you and your family at our luxury summer destination.