Elegance Meets Southwestern Charm
A Memorable RETREAT
Host Successful MeetingsWith a perfect blend of comfort and sophistication, the versatile meeting and event venues at our historic Litchfield Park resort are ideal for every kind of event, from conferences to board meetings to small breakout sessions.Learn More for Host Successful Meetings
Plan Your Dream WeddingWalk down the aisle at our historic Litchfield Park resort, where stunning venues and exceptional service come together to set the stage for countless lifelong memories. Make your special day truly unforgettable at The Wigwam.Learn More for Plan Your Dream Wedding
Exclusive Happenings, Priceless Memories
Specials Designed For You
YOUR PERFECT FALL GETAWAY
Fourth Night Free
With a trio of delectable dining destinations, sparkling pools, a luxury spa, championship golf, and an abundance of sunshine, we just didn't think three nights at The Wigwam would be enough. When you book 3 nights, we'll extend your visit for an additional night completely on us.
Valid for stays through October 31, 2023
Words From Our Guests
Beautiful historic resort!
A Delightful Experience
- Where is Litchfield Park?Litchfield Park is in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. It is in the west valley, about 19 miles west of Phoenix. It is known for its many recreational activities, landmarks, and The Wigwam, our historic hotel that has hosted famous guests such as Babe Ruth and Bob Hope.
- What is the weather like in Phoenix?In Phoenix and the surrounding Litchfield Park, the summers are warm, and the winters are cold. The weather overall is dry and mostly clear year-round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 42°F to 107°F and is rarely below 35°F or above 112°F.
- Is The Wigwam pet-friendly?Yes, pets are allowed in specific, pet-designated rooms for an extra charge of USD $60, plus tax, per night. Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property. The patio at Red Allen's Bar & Grill is also pet-friendly.
- When are check-in and check-out at The Wigwam?Regular check-in is at 4 PM, and regular check-out is at 11 AM. Early check-in and later check-out times may be able to be accommodated, subject to availability. We recommend contacting our staff in advance to check the availability of early check-in or late check-out.
- How many miles is The Wigwam from Sky Harbor International Airport?The Wigwam Resort in Arizona is located 25 miles away from Sky Harbor International Airport, which is about a 45-minute drive. The resort recommends using a ride-share company or giving the staff of the resort a call at 623-935-3811 to schedule a car service.