Help Us Celebrate 90 Years & Join Us For Fall at The Wigwam
Little do most guests know our historic hotel is a direct descendant of Arizona's early cotton ranching business. After they found out that cotton prolonged the life of tires, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company bought 16,000 acres of Arizona land for cotton farming. In 1918, the company established the Organization House, which was the first building on property as lodging for ranch suppliers. On Thanksgiving Day, 1929, The Wigwam officially opened its doors as a guest ranch with enough rooms for 24 guests.