The uber-exclusive quintessential summer retreat is awaiting you tucked in Sonoran Desert landscapes. Relax under our peaceful palms and take an occasional dip in a true oasis this summer. Our diligent SWAT(Sanitation and Wellness Team) members guarantee you and your family's safety while you enjoy a relaxing getaway.
Take your time strolling around our beautiful 440-acre escape, tee off at one of our iconic golf courses, dine in our various restaurants, and end the day in a charming suite or casita. Let our carefully curated seasonal packages make it worth your while with stay discounts, resort credits, and upscale amenities. The beauty of the outdoor landscape only adds to your serene staycation at The Wigwam.
The Inevitable Pull of Our Southwestern Summer Destination
Our historic resort in the heart of Arizona is an ode to the golden age of southwestern hospitality. The original Organization House from the early 1900s has been preserved, now serving as a sitting area in the library. It's a reminder of The Wigwam's history over the century as well as a cool hangout spot and a sightseeing destination for guests.
We want to assure you that your safety is our first and foremost priority. The Wigwam's SWAT and management are working in tandem with the Arizona Governor and Mayor's Office and implementing the latest guidelines passed by the CDC and WHO. Every precaution necessary to make your stay safe, clean, and healthy is being taken. 24/7 and on-the-spot sanitation protocols are also in place. Social distancing and cleanliness awareness programs are being practiced on and off campus actively.
Once you step out of your elegantly crafted poolside terrace suite or a golfer's paradise in a fairway suite, The Wigwam offers the lavish staycation in Arizona that you pined for. Our luxury retreat combines unparalleled amenities in a 440-acre location; including a luxury spa and salon, three award-winning restaurants, 54-holes of championship golf, and pools with water slides for the whole family to enjoy. Pamper yourself with the summer vacationyou always wanted.
- Splash in the pool, have fun on the waterslides with your family and friends, and enjoy a poolside cocktail.
- The Wigwam has three exceptional restaurants
- Red's Bar & Grill: Situated right beside our iconic Blue and Gold golf courses, enjoy the lush outdoors with your favorite menu at Red's Bar & Grill. Named after the 42-year venerated head golf pro, Red's offers a great outdoor dining ambiance with views of the golf course, lush greens, and meadows.
- Wigwam Bar: Known as The Wigwam's social hub, Wigwam Bar is a European-style community courtyard, where locals and guests meet for everything from early morning lattés to late evenings of and craft cocktails.
- Litchfield's: Named after Paul W. Litchfield, then Goodyear Tire & Rubber Executive and founder of Litchfield Park, Litchfield's brings the farm-to-table philosophy in its dining experiences and supports the local community with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- Lemond's Aveda Salon-Spa: Healing begins at the surface. Rejuvenate your senses with world-class skin balancing treatments and skincare therapies. Dive deeper as body treatments take over. Relieve stress with our professional massages.