Thank you for choosing The Wigwam to be the host of your Arizona getaway. We look forward to providing you a memorable resort experience. We respectfully ask for your cooperation in our pool areas by honoring our pool etiquette guidelines.
- Pool usage is reserved for resort guests and Wigwam Country Club Members only. A total of four people per room may use the pool areas with proof of registration. A total of four people per membership may use the pool areas.
- Resort guests may not bring in any individuals that are not staying at the resort.
- Lounge chairs may not be "Reserved". The Wigwam reserves the right to clear all items off pool chairs that are left unattended.
- Please assist us in keeping the area free of excess debris. Please return all trash and towels to the designated receptacles.
- For your safety, glass of any kind is prohibited.
- The Oasis Pool is for adults 18 and older only.
- Anyone under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian 18 years of age or older.
- Swim diapers are required for children that are not toilet trained.
- For the safety of our guests, flotation devices are not permitted in the pool. Diving, running, horseplay, and throwing objects of any kind are prohibited.
- Radios and other sound devices require headsets.
- The Wigwam strictly adheres to a 48" pool slide height requirement. The slide will only be available to one rider at a time. Please abide by the posted rules for slide operations.
- In accordance with Maricopa County Law, outside food and beverages are prohibited.
Failure to comply with the above guidelines may result in a loss of pool privileges for the day.