Pool RulesCurrently, we are closely monitoring the capacity levels at our pools. We respectfully ask for your cooperation in our pool areas by honoring our expanded pool guidelines.
- In accordance with State social distancing guidelines, please maintain a 6-foot separation between you and another party at the pool.
- Face Masks are required when walking around the pool areas. Face masks are not required while in the pool or sitting at your lounge chair, 6ft away from others.
- Please assist us in keeping the area free of excess debris. Please return all trash and towels to the designated receptacles.
- Pool usage is reserved for resort guests and Wigwam Country Club Members only. A total of four people per room may use the pool areas with proof of registration. A total of four people per membership may use the pool areas.
- Lounge chairs may not be "Reserved". The Wigwam reserves the right to clear all items off pool chairs that are left unattended.
- For your safety, glass of any kind is prohibited.
- Anyone under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian 18 years of age or older.
- For the safety of our guests, flotation rafts are not permitted in the pool, and diving, running or horseplay of any kind is prohibited, and will result in a loss of pool privileges. Radios and other sound devices require headsets.
- The Wigwam strictly adheres to a 48" pool slide height requirement. The slide will only be available to one rider at a time. Please abide by the posted rules for slide operations.
Maricopa County Law prohibits any outside food and beverage. Anyone bringing in outside food or beverage will lose pool privileges for the day.